Thursday, February 11, 2016

Heart of the Home















My kitchen...in my DREAMS!!

My kitchen is, without a doubt, the heart of my home.  It is a combination craft room/office/study/music studio/gathering space.  An additional outlet has been installed to accommodate the griddle for weekend pancake breakfasts, and more crockpots during the annual Waukesha South Jr. Blackshirts girl's basketball team party.  More conversations have been had, decisions made, and laughter shared, in this room than in any other in our home.  Of course, it is also where our meals are cooked, and the cookies get baked.  Perhaps most importantly, it is where the coffee maker lives!  

The kitchen I have is not my ideal kitchen.  It's too small, the stove is electric, and the cabinets are out-dated.  But this kitchen, my kitchen, is where our family's heart beats. Someday, I'll get to knock out that wall, install shiny new appliances, and have a marble-topped island fit for a baking queen.  In the meantime, it may not be pretty, but it is ours.  


My ACTUAL kitchen, and helpers.
    
What does your dream kitchen look like?  Classic details, or super modern?  Granite vs. solid surface countertops?  Stained or painted cabinets?  Stainless steel appliances!  If you're curious about which updates get the biggest return on investments, and which improvements are truly for your own enjoyment, let get together and talk about it!

As always, if you have any questions about the real estate market in Waukesha County, Milwaukee County, or Lake Country, or if you would like a free Comparative Market Analysis, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kelly Savelkoul 
Your Savvy Realtor, serving Waukesha County, Milwaukee County, and Lake Country
262-409-0435 
RE/MAX REALTY CENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment